WARNING

THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS MATERIAL WHICH IS NOT SUITABLE FOR THOSE WHO ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR PERSONS WHO FIND ADULT MATERIAL OFFENSIVE. IF SO PLEASE THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY.

NOTICE TO EVERYONE

I LIMITED THIS BLOG TO ONE STORY PER PAGE.

YOU CAN BROWSE OTHER SEX STORIES BY SELECTING OR CLICKING THE TITLE OF THE STORY ON THE LABELS TAB ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE

IF YOU HAVE A SEX STORY OR AUDIO STORIES THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE JUST SEND IT TO

SCANDALS101@GMAIL.COM

Monday, September 22, 2008

MOTHER TAKES THE PLACE OF HIS BESTFRIEND

STORY BY: augustwest31©
_____________________________________________________________


When I was about 18 I had a best friend and we were always so horny that we turned to each other regularly to release the pent up sexual drive that accompanied puberty. It started out gradually with touching and light sucking to actually sucking to orgasm in each other’s mouths. This lead to even more needs and experimentation and we started to butttfuck each other. After a few times I found I really enjoyed the feeling of him doing me that way and often came while he was inside my ass without even touching myself..

One afternoon when no one was home and we did not expect anyone, my friend and I went to my room and took off our clothes. As was our regular practice we took turns sucking each other’s penises and balls. Once we were good and horny I laid on my stomach and he started to use his fingers coated with Vaseline to lube my up. He would put some on two fingers and work them into my eager opening to get me ready then he would put it on his penis and I would feel him move behind me. My next sensation was the head of his penis starting to penetrate me. I liked that electric feeling as he entered me. Once he was all the way in I was usually very relaxed and he could pump away while I would feel my own orgasm building. I would feel my balls tightening and my penis tingling at the same time I would feel him start to tense and know he was almost ready. His pace would quicken until there would be one last deep thrust and we would both release - my cum shooting into the bed and his spurting into me and filling my ass. It was at this point that afternoon that she caught us.

Mother had arrived home early from work. Since it was always her custom of saying hello and checking on things when she arrived she naturally went looking for me. She later told me she heard grunting and moaning and thought I was with a girl, so when she opened my door she was careful to be quiet. We were facing away from the door on the bed and my friend was already deeply penetrating me and about to cum. My mother even though very surprised did not make a sound and instead watched the scene - seeing her only son being fucked by another boy. She watched until the end and saw me filled with his cum. She then backed quickly out of the room saying nothing to me during the rest of the day or at dinner. It was not until I was in bed that night until I found out what had happened.

I was lying in bed waiting to fall asleep when I heard a soft knock on my door and my mother peaked her head in. She came into my room and sat down next to me on the edge of the bed. She was barefoot and in her robe and had pulled her hair up in a ponytail. She told me she wanted to talk to me about something and it was very important that I not be embarrassed and I should be honest with her. She asked me if I was gay and if I liked girls or boys. I was surprised and before I could answer she described what she had seen that afternoon. She told me it was ok that many boys experiment with each other but she was still worried and did not want me to be gay. I told her that I was just so horny these days and there were no girls that I could do the same things with as my friend. She asked if what she saw today was normal or if we mostly sucked each other. As I started to talk to her I could not help but feel my penis start to grow. I explained that we had started out just sucking but that led to more and I found out I really liked the feeling of having his penis inside me there. Mother asked if it made me cum when he buttfucked me? I was surprised yet turned on by her saying it that way and told her that it was true I often came while he was inside me. She then asked me if I could keep a very special secret and I said I could. With that she stood up and opened her robe and let it fall to the floor.

My mother stood completely naked in front of me. Her breasts were small and firm and stood out from her body, her stomach was flat and her vagina was completely shaved and I could see her lips were full and protruded slightly. I was speechless as she started to tell me her plan. She told me she would be my girl that her body was now mine to explore and enjoy. She no longer wanted my cum to go into my friend’s mouth or ass she wanted it in her mouth, her vagina, and her ass. She then turned around and bent over to pick something up. I could not see but she stepped into it and pulled straps to tighten it to her body. My mother then turned and I saw protruding from her smooth vulva was a large rubber penis. She looked right at me and said from now on she would be the one buttfucking me and making me cum from the pleasure.

All of this could be mine as long as I could keep it a secret between us. I did not have to answer, the tent in the covers created by my erect throbbing penis told her I would and she moved to the bed and pull back the covers exposing me. She bent over and started to suck me. I watched as my penis disappeared into my own mother’s mouth. She stroked me with her wet mouth over my full length and it was too much for me I felt my balls tightening, she sensed this too and pulled back looking at me and told me not to hold back… “fill you mother’s mouth we have all night” and that I would have many orgasms. With that she again began to suck me again and she was right I could not hold back. I watched my orgasm fill her mouth and the milky whiteness drip from her lips.. Afterwards she smiled and kissed me and we shared my cum as our tongues touched.

She then lay next to me and took my hand in hers and led it around her body. I first touched her breasts and then the phallus still attached to her and then to her wet vagina and finally she led my fingers to her anus where she pushed it in. She whispered in my ear that that would be our special place that she could not wait to feel me there and feel my hot cum dripping out of her asshole.

As she spoke I felt myself hardening once more, she felt it too. My mother slid her body down and again took me into her mouth, but this time I did not cum right away and she used her mouth on other parts of me. First it was my head and then shaft, and then I felt each of my balls enter her mouth. She was making love to me with her mouth. I was rock hard when she gently began to roll me onto my stomach. Once I was turned over I felt her hands spread me and then I felt her hot breath and tongue begin to touch me analy. Her mouth was on me and I could feel her tongue begin to penetrate me. She sort of giggled and when I asked she told me she could taste my friend and it was making her even wetter. Soon I felt the familiar touch of a finger starting to probe me. The difference was that my friend used Vaseline but my mother was using her own mouth and wetness to get me ready..

I felt the first then the second finger enter me and my penis began to tingle even more. After gently probing me she slowly removed her fingers and again it was her mouth on me. Then I began to feel her tongue as it inched up my back. As she moved further up my back I started to feel the soft brush of her nipples. Soon it was the head of the dildo at my eager opening and she whispered in my ear “relax honey it is bigger that you have ever felt but mommy is going to go slow and be gentle I am going to make this special for you”.

She started to enter me. I felt the head open me and the pressure of the penetration. I winced but she soothed me. Soon she was totally inside of me and I could feel every inch and contour of the dido as my mother fucked me. Her breasts were on my back and she was telling me how special fucking he son made her feel. She was thrusting deeply in me and I knew my orgasm was building and I could feel her hand reaching around taking hold of my penis. She was pumping my hardness as the dildo pierced me. I could not hold back and as she pushed one last deep thrust and as I came felt the immense pleasure of my mother’s hand squeezing my pulsating penis and my filled ass pulling the dildo and her body deeper into me.

Once my orgasm subsided mother gently pulled out of me and again it was her mouth on me that I felt. She kissed and licked my just fucked spot and then rolled me over and sucked the last of my cum from my penis. She then took off the dildo that had just given me so much pleasure and turned it on herself and I sat mesmerized as my mother masturbated herself first vaginally and then I watched as she brought herself to climax by shoving the dildo into her own ass and stroking her clit with her fingers.

No comments: